Care of Vinyl CLothing
- It is recommended that Vinyl garments be stored in a garment bag away from other clothing
- Hand wash in warm water with a small amount of liquid detergent
- Wash both the inside and outside of the garment, rinse thoroughly in cool water
- Hang to dry inside out then turn to let Vinyl side dry
- Polishing can be done with small amounts of silicone spray
- Different colors of Vinyl should be washed and stored separately as dark colors can bleed onto lighter ones.
Please see more FantasiaWear Blog Entries